The importance of cargo insurance is indisputable when it comes to protecting the investment you have put into your business with so much effort. Having this type of protection is tremendously positive to safeguard your products from incidents such as theft, physical damage, and even accidental loss.
Offering better customer service, obtaining great flexibility when contracting insurance of this type thanks to additional coverage and enjoying the peace of mind of knowing that you will always have constant economic protection against different misfortunes are plenty of reasons to make these acquisitions.
Benefits of taking out cargo insurance
The benefits of taking out cargo insurance are widely known and perceived by many of the large companies dedicated to international logistics. However, it is convenient to list at least some of the most relevant to have a better notion about the subject in question.
- Very contrary to being an expense, it represents one of the smartest investments you can make for the well-being of your business.
- The agency will always provide you with constant advice, backed by experts who will know how to give you the right solutions to an eventual problem.
- You raise the prestige of your brand in front of potential partners and customers, who will value your seriousness more for the fact of having the support of these insurances.
- You will strengthen your business relationships with both customers and partners who already collaborate in your logistics processes.
- Last but not least, you will protect your goods against any incident that may affect them before and during the trip.
Risks of not having insurance for your logistics operations
From an opposite approach, the risks of not having cargo insurance are innumerable. Among those with the greatest negative impact, some stand out, such as:
- Completely expose your merchandise to damage or loss of any kind.
- Possibility of deterioration in business relationships with your customers and partners.
- The company could face expenses to replace an item lost during transport.
- The most damaging in the short term: the reputation of the transport company will be significantly affected after several incidents of this type.
Fortunately, at ONUS Insurance we have true experts in cargo insurance, with years of experience providing quality services that will always adapt to your needs as a business.